Thursday, 17 March 2016

Homework this week 18.3.16

Dear all,

I am excited to announce that we are holding our own Easter Bonnet Parade next Thursday at 9:30am!

Your homework this week is to make an Easter bonnet to wear. It could be made from a hat, a wig, even your own hair! However it must have an Easter theme or element.

There will be a prize for the best bonnet in each class! If you are stuck for ideas, Google images has some lovely ideas if you type in 'Easter Bonnet Ideas'.

If you would still like to do an activity from the homework grid that is also fine however, as the bonnet might take some time, it is not compulsory!

I will also not be setting spellings this week as there is a lot happening next week that we must prepare for!

Have fun and good luck! I'm looking forward to seeing your incredible head-gear next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment