Welcome back!
We hope you all had a fabulous half term break.
I have decided to do the homework a little bit differently this term. I will hand out a sheet with lots of different tasks on it. Keep this at home. Each week the children are to choose ONE task from the sheet and complete it in their Home Learning (homework) books. These are still to be handed in on Thursdays and I will give them back out on Fridays.
As well as this, I would like to see the children practising their spellings in their Home Learning books each week, next to their chosen homework task. Their spellings will still be written in the home-school books each week. I will post the spellings for this week tomorrow.
If you are unsure of any of the tasks, please do come and see me and I'll be happy to explain them!
Good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment