Thursday, 19 November 2015

Spellings 20.11.15

Dear all,

Here are the spellings that I will be setting tomorrow for this coming week.

Phonics Group                     Group 1                       Group 2                  Group 3
mess                                     cake                             running                   skipping
sell                                        bake                            watched                  walked
jam                                       like                              shouting                  bought
jet                                         cute                             shouted                    speaking
vet                                        pollute                         skipped                    slept

I apologise however I did not test the children on their spellings from last week today due to the bright write. I will do this tomorrow (Friday).          

Homework this week is to continue with your Titanic projects. A reminder of what that was...

*                       DT - build a Titanic model using recycled materials. 
*                       History/ICT/Literacy - research the role of a crewman on the Titanic. E.g. boiler man, lookout, Captain, postal clerks, orchestra etc. This is a great website to help with ideas for crew member jobs: http://www.encyclopedia-titanica.org/titanic-crew-list/

*                       Literacy/Historywrite a diary entry as if you are either a First, Second or Third class passenger having just boarded the Titanic for the first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment